We are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and education-minded individuals who love working with children to join us here at Creative Play Centers & Adventure Clubs in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. Anyone who is interested in a career with us must meet the following criteria:
- All candidates must be friendly and care for the well-being of all children without prejudice.
- All candidates must have verifiable education and experience necessary to meet the qualifications for the specific job applying.
- All candidates must be able to communicate and show a level of competency in lesson planning and implementing activities.
- All candidates must be able to relate to children on their level and guide them in a positive way toward fun and active learning.
- All candidates must be trained in First Aid, CPR and Blood Pathogen.
- All candidates are required to fulfill Central Registry Reports and Colorado Bureau of Investigation CBI Fingerprint Check.
- All teachers, directors and staff must meet Colorado Department of Human Services Childcare Licensing Division criteria.
- All Teachers and Directors must be willing to take annual continuing education classes required by the Department of Human Services.
If you'd like to join the many happy employees at Creative Play Centers, send your resume by mail, email or fax to:Creative Play Centers & Adventure ClubsMain Location
3580 N. Carefree Cr
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
See on-site locations on “Locations in your Area” pagePhone: 719-596-5617Fax:
Email Sam Lockhart at AdventureClubsOffice@gmail.com
Or come in. We are an equal opportunity employer.