- All employees are First Aid, CPR and Trained Universal Precautions.
- All employees are required to fulfill Central Registry Reports and Colorado Bureau of Investigation CBI Fingerprint Check.
- All employees are required to attend continuing education programs.
- All teachers, directors and staff must meet Colorado Department of Human Services Childcare Licensing Division criteria.
All of our experienced teachers and staff encourage the children to be free thinking, curious, polite, helpful and to always have a positive attitude. All of our programs at the Creative Play Centers are thematically organized to incorporate:
- Appropriate nourishment
- Arts & crafts activities
- Fine and gross motor skill activities
- Outdoor play
- Rest and quiet periods
- School Readiness
- Science and Math
- Social interaction
If you are interested in enrolling your child with us at any of our Creative Play Centers & Adventure Clubs in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area and you would like more information, please contact us today! A member of our friendly staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.