Our Beliefs and Values
• Every child deserves care which promotes personal enrichments and individual development.
• Child care should be provided in an atmosphere that protects and nurtures each, promotes
health and safety, warm relationships and learning.
• It is our responsibility to work closely with parents, their children, school administrators and teachers to provide child care and preschool programs which are responsive, accommodating, attentive and fulfilling.
• Confirmation of self-esteem of each child.
• Reinforcement of responsibility in children, allowing them to make positive choices and decisions using consistent, natural consequences and conflict resolution skills.
• Respecting each child’s thoughts and feelings.
• Emotional and physical surroundings for children which invite exploration and discovery in a safe environment.
• Care which helps children develop social skills, self-confidence, language skills and the cooperation required to succeed in life.
• Each child’s opportunity to experience positive role models.
Our curriculum is organized thematically with Arts and Crafts, Science and Math, Language and Library, Music and Drama, Sports and Games and Manipulatives as well as activities coordinated with the topic of the week.
If you are in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area and are interested in registering your child with one of our Creative Play Centers & Adventure Clubs, please give us a call! We would be happy to give you more information on how to go about registering your child for one of our many programs.